Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Share What you enjoy most about todays technology

The things that I enjoy most about todays technology are the fact that you can find what you are looking for most of the time without that much effort. If I wanted to know how to learn a new wedging technique for clay or need to brush up on my world geography, all that I have to do is type it into a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or Bing and thousands of results pop up instantly. I think in that technology is a key knowledge center; collecting knowledge in the past; using that knowledge to teach others in the future. As future generations access this knowledge, it will espouse the overall knowledge of the world and keep the data growing. Even with our hoary generation and the generations before us, technology is having an increasingly important roles in he society that we live in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment